Cather’s “Neighbor Rosicky” (1841); Frost’s “The Road Not Taken” (1887) and
“Desert Places” (1891); Sandburg’s “Chicago” (1917) and “Grass” (1918);
Fitzgerald’s s “Babylon Revisited” (2143);
O’Neil’s Long Day’s Journey into Night (2005); and
Hughes’ “The Negro Speaks of Rivers” (2227), “I, Too” (2228), and “Song for a Dark Girl” (2229).
Be sure to read the introductions to each of the authors.
Select one work from this week’s readings and make a case that this work does or does not belong in the American literary canon for a course like ours, a college survey course of American writers.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.