This optional discussion provides an opportunity for you to apply the Virtuous Business Model to a parable Jesus told his disciples. As you explore the scripture and reflect on its meaning and significance, consider your understanding in the context of your personal and professional life. If you are not familiar with parables, it may be helpful to understand Jesus used the narrative format to help his followers comprehend what was to come and to help guide their lives as they furthered his ministry.
Imagine the wisest teachers you have encountered in your lifetime. Maybe it was a history teacher in high school or an undergraduate professor who possessed a great mastery of his or her chosen content. Once you have recalled this individual, consider why the instruction he or she provided was so powerful; it is highly likely these individuals drew you into their lessons and engaged you by sharing interesting stories and examples. That is how Jesus often ministered and taught. He used stories to illustrate important and necessary concepts for his followers to grasp.
Upon successful completion of this discussion, you will be able to:
Interpret the Virtuous Business Model through the lens of a parable (a story told by Jesus).
Analyze an issue or problem related to a specific industry using the lens of the VBM as framed in this parable.
Read Matthew 13:1–23(new tab) and review the Virtuous Business Model(Excel spreadsheet).
Reflect on the following questions:
What past personal experience(s) can you relate to the parable?
How does the Scripture inform your understanding of the VBM?
What can you do differently or better as a result of this reflective learning exercise?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.