Discussion: How Do We Fix It? Inventory Management
As you learned from the video, inventory management is important to customer satisfaction and the company’s bottom line. Recently your business has been having problems with its inventory management system. Costs are high and turnover is low resulting in a low net income. As the Operations Manager, it is your duty to try to improve this system. For this discussion, you will appraise the effectiveness of incorporating an inventory management process and examine strategies used to improve a company’s overall viability.
Think about the challenges in the scenario above. Based on your past experience (if you’ve encountered such a problem) and the readings for this week, explain to your peers how you would address the problem. How would you determine the most efficient way to incorporate a process to manage your inventory? What inventory management strategies would you apply and why?
Respond to two of your peers and discuss the effectiveness and efficiency of their solution. How does it differ from yours? Discuss alternative solutions for you both.
The following materials will outline the structure of a discussion, how to submit and reply to a discussion posting, and how your work will be evaluated using the rubric grading tool. Please review them carefully and post any questions you have in the module Q&A discussion forum. Review the rubric carefully and contact your instructor if anything is unclear to you.
Discuss Key Elements of a Motivated Team
The discussion board this week will provide you with an opportunity to reflect on what factors are present within highly effective teams. As a leader, understanding the dynamics of a high-performing team and how to create a culture of synergy is an important skill to learn.
Apply Your Knowledge. After reviewing the TED TALKS and articles located within your M4.2 Required Readings, please answer the following questions:
What are the key leadership qualities that contribute to the development of a motivated and synergistic team?
Which of these leadership traits do you feel you possess? Please give at least one example of how you have utilized your leadership skills to develop a team and move that team towards solving a problem or achieving a goal.
Due: Initial posts by Wednesday 11:59 p.m. ET, replies by Sunday 11:59 p.m. ET.
TED TALK Video links: https://www.npr.org/2014/03/07/283464243/how-can-we-all-listen-better
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.