Select a company for which you would like to work and determine the necessary components of an attractive compensation plan.
Note: You may use the same company you selected for your assignments in Weeks 3 and 6.
Write a 5–7-page paper in which you:
· Describe (briefly) your “dream job” with the selected company.
· Create a rewards and compensation package for this position that would attract skilled workers and control costs.
· Create a benefits package for this position that is competitive and advantageous to the company.
· Speculate on how the negotiating and collective bargaining of this position would contribute to the company’s talent management strategy for retaining high performing employees, including your rationale.
Use at least five quality academic resources in this assignment. Consider beginning with your course textbook and scholarly sources that can be found in the
Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
· Create a compensation package for a position that considers the impact of collective bargaining on organizational goals.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.