Discussion 2B: Importance of Culture
Some have argued that when Paul forbade women from teaching in the church, he was addressing a certain cultural background and did not mean to speak a commandment from God. The same has been said about other requests such as women wearing coverings, having no makeup, and so on.
· Do you think this is a legitimate argument?
· Does the Bible address one culture and not another?
· Can you think of any other examples in the Old or New Testaments?
Stein, Robert H. A Basic Guide to Interpreting the Bible: Playing by the Rules. Edition: 2. Publisher: Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Academic. Year: 2011. ISBN: 978080103373
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.