Student must develop a case study analysing a real marketing problem
Student must develop a case study analysing a real marketing problem situation where existing problem need to be solved. It should relate the theory to a practical situation;
Outline the purpose of the case study
Identify the theory that will be used
Outline the issues and findings of the case study without the specific details.
Summarise the major problem/s.
Identify alternative solutions to this/these major problem/s
Briefly outline each alternative solution and evaluate its advantages and disadvantages
Choose which of the alternative solutions should be adopted.
Briefly justify your choice explaining how it will solve the major problem/
Your submission must meet the following formatting requirements:
Submit one file(s) only.
Required file format for main submission: PDF.
Additional file format for additional deliverables: Choose an option.
Additional file requirements: Type additional requirement info or “None”.Other details:
Font size 12
Number of words: 1000
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.