Discussion 3 – Atoms
Welcome to chemistry!
Chemistry is called the central science because it provides a bridge from the math and forces or physics that tend to have exact numbers and predictable phenomena with the complex conceptual world of biology.
This week’s first discussion will focus on chemical elements, the smallest building blocks of everything that contain unique properties.
For your initial post, choose an element with atomic number greater than 20. In a minimum of two paragraphs explain how this element plays a major role in human society.
The first paragraph should contain the physical properties of the element, including weight, # of protons, electrons & neutrons and other important elemental stats.
The second paragraph should focus on what applications the element has in society.
Each element can only be used once, so check to make sure it hasn’t been claimed before your write your post. (Iron and Titanium (Ti) have been used)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.