PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT A BID IF YOU DO NOT HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH GRADUATE-LEVEL WRITING. MUST FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED, AND NO PLAGIARISM. USE THE SOURCES INCLUDED. AND ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS TO DISCUSSION OR ASSIGNMENT. There are 2 discussion included with 300 words each
Core Tenets of Modernization Theory [WLO: 1] [CLOs: 1, 3, 4]
Based on the assigned readings, briefly describe the core tenets of modernization theory and identify and describe specific ways in which modernization has or is challenging normative beliefs about aging. Respond by Day 3. Post should be at least 300 words
Reflection and Analysis [WLOs: 2, 3] [CLOs: 1, 3, 4]
Based on the assigned readings and your own critical reflection and analysis, explain the importance of utilizing an interdisciplinary approach integrating multiple perspectives, theories, and models into applied social gerontology. Include in your discussion an analysis of any gaps in knowledge and practice for responding to the needs of an aging population. Respond by Day 3. Post should be at least 300 words.
Bengtson, V. L., Gans, D., Putney, N. M., & Silverstein, M. (Eds.). (2016).
Handbook of theories of aging
(3rd ed.). Springer.
· Chapter 1: Theories of Aging: Developments Within and Across Disciplinary Boundaries
· Chapter 2: Concepts and Theories of Age and Aging
Hurst, M. (n.d.).
Theories of aging: Structural-functional, symbolic-interaction, & social conflict (Links to an external site.)
. Retrieved from https://study.com/academy/lesson/theories-of-aging-structural-functional-symbolic-interaction-social-conflict.html
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.