Please consider how you have developed the knowledge, skills, and attitudes that enable your achievement of the Course Goals listed in the syllabus.
Course Learning Objectives
By the conclusion of this course, the student will be able to:
Critically analyze health policy proposals, health policies, and related issues from the perspective of consumers, nursing, other health professions, and other stakeholders in policy and public forums. (Aligned to PLG 1, 3, 7)
Demonstrate successful conceptualization of nursing leadership in the development and implementation of institutional, local, state, federal, and/or international health policy. (Aligned to PLG 2, 4)
Evaluate the impact of nursing influence on policy makers through their active participation on committees, boards, or task forces at the institutional, local, state, regional, national, and/or international levels to improve health care delivery and outcomes. (Aligned to PLG 3, 5, 6)
Demonstrate ability to educate others, including policy makers at all levels, regarding nursing, health policy, and patient care outcomes. (Aligned to PLG 2, 3, 7)
Analyze the advocacy process for the nursing profession within the policy and healthcare communities. (Aligned to PLG 2, 3)
Explain nursing responsibility to develop, evaluate, and provide leadership for health care policy that shapes health care financing, regulation, and delivery. (Aligned to PLG 2, 3)
Identify the connection between health outcomes and advocacy for social justice, equity, and ethical policies within all healthcare arenas. (Aligned to PLG 1, 6)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.