An educational leader promotes the success of every student by building a student-centered culture that is inclusive, inviting, and supports the personal and academic growth of all. This culture is visible and communicated through the school’s mission and vision, as well as through practices, policies, and procedures that align to them.
Observe the culture of your school or a school you are familiar with, and create a one-page list or chart to include:
The school’s mission and vision statements.
At least 3-4 examples of administrators’ leadership behaviors that promote the intended school culture, identifying a PSEL standard that aligns to each.
Examples of 3-4 staff functions or activities that promote the intended school culture, identifying a PSEL standard that aligns to each.
A minimum of 3-4 examples of student functions or activities that promote the intended school culture, identifying a PSEL standard that aligns to each.
Provide 1-2 examples of behaviors, functions, or activities that occur regularly that go against the intended school culture. (If you find no examples of this at your school, you may write “Not Applicable” in this space.)
In the same document, write a 250-500 word reflection evaluating what you described in your list/chart regarding the school’s culture.
Include the following:
What is working well
What is not working well
Changes or improvements you would recommend
Support your assignment with 1-2 scholarly resources.
While APA style format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and PSEL standards should be referenced using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.