Privacy and Security Considerations for Information Governance (Strictly no plagiarism) – high quality research needed
Privacy and security go hand in hand; and hence, privacy cannot be protected without implementing proper security controls and technologies. Today, organizations must make not only reasonable efforts to offer protection of privacy of data, but also must go much further as privacy breaches are damaging to its customers, reputation, and potentially could put the company out of business. As we continue learning from our various professional areas of practice, it’s no doubt that breaches have become an increasing concern to many businesses and their future operations. For this discussion, find an example of a security breach which compromised data records at a company in the same industry as you will be using in your final paper (RETAIL industry. Summarize the breach, discuss the data that was lost, and identify security controls that you would recommend be in place (be certain to remember to cite sources) that could have prevented this breach from occurring.
At least one scholarly source should be used in the initial discussion thread. Be sure to use information from your readings and other sources from the UC Library. Use proper citations and references in your post. APA Format
Read the following learning materials.
Borgman. (2018). Open Data, Grey Data, and Stewardship: Universities at the Privacy Frontier. Berkeley Technology Law Journal, 33(2), 365–412.
Henttonen. (2017). Privacy as an archival problem and a solution. Archival Science, 17(3), 285–303.
MacLennan, Alan. (2017). Information Governance and Assurance: Reducing Risk, Promoting Policy, pp. 113 – 123. Facet Publishing.
Viktor Mayer-Schönberger. (2010). Beyond Privacy, Beyond Rights—Toward a “Systems” Theory of Information Governance. California Law Review, 98(6), 1853–1885.
Lappin, Jackson, T., Matthews, G., & Onojeharho, E. (2019). The defensible deletion of government email. Records Management Journal (London, England), 29(1/2), 42–56.
Bojana, K. (2018). Why your information governance strategy must start with email. Jatheon.
Gundling, M. (2019). What every company should know about email management for Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.