The OSI data link layer is responsible for physical addressing, network topology, error notification, sequencing of frames and flow control. IEEE has defined numerous protocols used with TCP/IP at the OSI data link layer. They are called the IEEE 802 Standards. Choose one of these IEEE 802 standards and discuss with your classmates the types of network devices and media that you would use to implement the standards in your network. In other words, which network elements would be necessary for the standard you described? Which topology would be represented using these technologies? Finally, discuss collisions relative to this environment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.