Question 1. In your own words (approximately 50 words), explain how this video illustrates a customer-centric philosophy.
Upon viewing the video, it was noted that the idea of a customer-centric philosophy was illustrated via the wide range of tactics used by George’s company to ensure that customer needs are met. Employment of competent and highly qualified personnel to handle customer services, customer follow-up strategy, prioritization of customer needs, and forecast of future needs of the company to provide better solutions are among the customer-centric philosophy highlighted in the video (Miyazaki, 2020).
Question 2. Explain how George and his company (seller) achieved a 360o view or ‘single view of XYZ Corporation (buyer)’?
His company realized a 360° view by collecting and recording the most important data about its clients. As provided in the video, before the initial meeting, George and his company had already gathered adequate information about XYZ corporation, and key data that was collected included financial data, the history of XYZ, and products offered. The company also followed the IDIC model, which enabled it to collect data on business metrics and perhaps identify significant customer challenges, after which better solutions were created (Miyazaki, 2020).
Question 3. Explain two (2) connections you observed in this video that was discussed in Module 1, other than the single view of the customer.
Based on page 6 of module 1 in unit one, concepts of analytical customer relationship management were extensively discussed. Likewise, in the video, similar concepts are employed by George’s company to collect, analyze, and make use of data intelligence to forecast future trends in business with respect to customer services.
Question 4. How might CRM be used in a not-for-profit setting such as local government OR charitable fundraising?
CRM might serve as a better tool for creating charitable fundraisers to develop a central data source. These data sources range from the general public, donors or the government. Centralization of data would make it easy for accessibility and utilization to meet organizational needs. Perhaps CRM may be used to facilitate easy segmentation of donors with reference to elements such as age, location, or their socioeconomic status in the society (Kulpa, 2017).
Question 5. State a thought-provoking question you have about differentiation or CRM in general.
What might be the total cost of the initial installation of a fully operational and efficient customer relationship management?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.