I need to create, in C language, a file server based in HTTP protocol.This server must support more than one client simultaneously and it needs to transfer any kind of file (.html, .zip, . jpg)This implementation will be tested using HTTP clients like Chrome, Firefox, Edge. So, these browsers will request files from the server created.The size of the files goes to kbyte to megabyte.Again, this has to be implemented in Linux + C language.I also need comments/explications in the code so I can explain to the teacher
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.