For this assignment, prepare a 10-12 slide digital presentation, include a title slide, reference slide as well as presenter notes. Explain applicable federal/state/local laws and the current school and district policies related to teachers’ responsibilities to protect students’ rights and safety.
The presentation should include specific examples related to four of the following topics:
Digital citizenship (e.g., communication, literacy, etiquette, law, rights and responsibilities, and security)
Two additional topics from the list below:
Bullying/Harassment/Intimidation/Violence, on and off campus
Searches of students (e.g., drugs, weapons, cellphones)
Reporting requirements for suspected child abuse
FERPA and students’ privacy rights
Trauma or traumatic events (e.g., fire, bomb threat, evacuation)
One additional topic from the list below:
Extracurricular teacher assignments and responsibilities (e.g., playground supervision, coaching, club sponsoring)
Maintaining inclusion classrooms and compliance with IEPs for students with exceptionalities
Managing a classroom when 1:1 technology is present
Teachers’ professional behavior on and off campus, and online when communicating with the community, colleagues, and stakeholders
Support your presentation with a minimum of three resources.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.