A work breakdown structure (WBS) is a tool used project management to a deliverable into smaller tasks or components. Its purpose is to help visualize and identify a project’s scope. Instructions: • Create a WBS capturing the process of buying a car. o Make sure you identify every task; from the moment you start your research all the way to the time you drive out of the dealership. • At the beginning of the description, define the scope of the project in a single sentence. • Make sure tasks are reasonable on duration and predecessors are identified (if any). • You can easily create the WBS in a Word document or from an editable template you found online. • In addition, you will include a one-page description of the process captured in the WBS. Requirements: • Submit a Word document in APA format. • Your submission will be 2 pages in length. The first page is the WBS graphic, and the second page is the WBS description, double-spaced. • You will include a reference page for any references used.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.