To complete this Assignment, respond to the following:
See attachments for detailed instructions “Please ensure every requirement is answered”
Buisness Stragety Proposal
12 written pages
Recorded presentation min of 10 mins
Cover page and Reference page
Fonts should be 12pt Times New Roman
Week 8 Assignment
his week concludes with organizational change. As you continue to move forward, both personally and professionally, you will be faced with change. This week you will have the opportunity to analyze what others are doing to embrace change.
The word change often tends to send chills down the spine of some individuals, however, it doesn’t have to be this way. In fact, as a leader, your goal is to help your employees to embrace change.
As you know, change is inevitable. In today’s business world it almost appears as if it’s constant. Technology has created a rapid pace and it can be a challenge to keep up from time to time. But, understanding why change occurs and how to eliminate fear from individuals can be a valuable tool in your personal success as well as helping your organization to continue to thrive.
This week you have an important week ahead with your final project. Change is a vital step in this project as you are tasked with the project of developing a strategic plan for improving an organization of your choice. This will likely involve change for the organization as the plan is implemented.
You want to be proactive this week as this is your final week of class.
Please review your materials for this week below.
· Cox, T. (2019).
Merging: How Traffic Mirrors Organizational Change
· Gorman, B. (2019).
When Introducing Organizational Change, Tell Stories From, Not About, The Future
· Kellogg, K.C. (2019).
How to Orchestrate Change from the Bottom Up
· Tabriz, B., Lam, E., Gerard, K. and Irvin, V. (2019).
Digital Transformation Is Not About Technology
· Tams, C. (2019).
Why We Need to Rethink Organizational Change Management
· Wolfe, D. (2019).
Five Ways to Engage Mid-Level Managers in Organizational Change
This week you learned about organizational change while wrapping up the final reading of this course. This term is an important one as it concludes your learning in the HRM program. Taking what you have learned this term, you will develop a
“Business strategy plan”
for a local organization of your choice. This should be an established organization in your area and may be one you are familiar with or one you want to learn about.
Your work should include the following:
· Conduct an interview with the business owner or manager of the organization. Use this as an opportunity to learn more about the business.
· Evaluate the organization’s motivation, innovation strategy and people strategy.
· Explain how the organization monitors ethics.
· Discuss the organization’s corporate social responsibility plan.
· Discuss the culture of the organization.
· Analyze an organization’s environment.
· Evaluate the organization’s competitive position and possibilities, potential generic strategies for an organization, potential value disciplines for an organization, and potential grand strategies for an organization.
· Discuss the organizational change management strategies the company has in place.
· Create a recommendation for improvement in the area’s in which you feel the company could improve.
· Your proposal should be a minimum of
12 written pages
following APA format.
· Create a recorded presentation that is a
minimum of 10 minutes in length
that includes an analysis of the organization
as well as your recommendations to be given to the business owner or manager.
· No plagiarism
· APA citing
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.