IHP 330: Module Three Worksheet
Connections Between a Disease and a Population
Directions: To complete this worksheet, you will use a website called Epiville. The case study you will be learning about deals with SARS. Complete each step below to answer the questions.
Read the Student Role portion of the case study. Be sure to read the news transcript, along with the background information of the case by clicking the links at the bottom of the page.
Read the Data Collection portion of the case study. Think about how this information will help you make a connection between a disease and a population.
Read the Data Analysis portion of the case study. Answer the eight practice questions on this page to prepare you to complete this worksheet.
Read the Outbreak Control portion of the case study. Answer the practice question on this page to prepare you to complete this worksheet.
Answer the questions below.
Provide a brief description of SARS, supporting your description with sources from the case.
Describe the patterns that can be identified in the population impacted by the SARS outbreak, citing the case to support your response.
Draw conclusions about the mode of transmission of the disease based on your analysis of the disease and population.
This worksheet was modified using information from the original case study found on
the Epiville website.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.