Can you please assist
Title: U.S. History
Publication Date: 2014
OpenStax. (2019). U.S. history. OpenStax CNX. Retrieved from https://cnx.org/contents/[email protected]:[email protected]/Introduction
Please use the book as well. Thank you
Week 4 Discussion 1: Stepping Stones to the Civil War
55 unread replies.55 replies.
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
· Textbook: Chapter 12, 14
· Minimum of 1 scholarly source (in addition to the textbook)
Initial Post Instructions
For the initial post, pick three (3) of the leading causes of the American Civil War:
· The Compromise of 1850
· The Fugitive Slave Law 1850
· Uncle Tom’s Cabin 1852
· The Kansas Nebraska Act 1854
· The Dred Scott Case of 1857
· The Lincoln Douglas Debates 1858
Then, address one (1) of the following for your selections:
· Based on the historical facts given in this module, assess if the American Civil War was inevitable.
· Analyze if the United States Supreme Court can settle legal and moral issues through judiciary review. In your response, provide a documented example of a modern parallel of a legal or moral issue settled by the United States Supreme Court.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.