Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Ministry of Education
Saudi Electronic University
المملكة العربية السعودية
الجامعة السعودية الإلكترونية
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
FIN 406 (2nd Term 2021-2022)
Deadline: 22/05/2022 @ 23:59
Course Name: International Finance
Course Code: FIN 406
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1442/1443 H, 2nd Term
For Instructor’s Use only
Instructor’s Name: Sulaiman Aldhawyan
Students’ Grade: / 10
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
· This assignment is an individual assignment.
· The Assignment must be submitted only in WORD format via allocated folder.
· Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
· Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
· Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
· Late submission will NOT be accepted.
· Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
· All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
You are required to provide a critical analysis of the following question in 1000 words. Use evidence and recent research results to support your answer. You should refer to the wider literature and real-life examples.
Should companies hedge their exposures to foreign exchange risk? Discuss both views critically and state your recommendation. Use relevant research results to support your answer.
In this assessment, the following learning outcomes will be covered:
LO 1. Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of exchange rate systems and the interaction between exchange rates, interest rates and inflation
LO 2. Appreciate the types of risks faced by investors and multinational companies
LO 3. Apply and critically evaluate alternative techniques for managing foreign exchange risks
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.