For this pa per, you will write a 5-7 pa ge pap er describing: What you as an HRM can do about helping employees manage their careers. Provide an analysis of how your current or past organization has managed the careers of their employees. Finally, provide an analysis of how your organization can improve the management of employee training programs. The instructions for this assignment are somewhat vague. Each student will have to explore different resources and will need to develop an individual approach to the subject.
In addition, you will create a SWOT analysis on a potential training program and discuss the internal and external conditions that can affect learner outcomes and capabilities.
The more specific you can be the better, and feel free to include examples that will strengthen your argument.
Requirement: Using the terms, concepts, and theories learned in this course, write a 5 to 7 pa ge (Arial or Times New Roman 12 pitch font with double-spaced lines) ess ay focusing on employee training and development and career management. Include a SWOT analysis and your interpretation of the analysis.
Research: Additionally, using the APUS Online Library, conduct research and incorporate at least two (2) additional sources other than your textbook to support your ess ay. Use the APA Style to cite your “in-text” references and to list your references on a reference page. APA Style Examples are located in the student Resources folder. You can view it by selecting on the Resources section. Additionally, the APUS Online Library has the APA Style Manual online.
Original Outline is included for reference.
This is due at the end of Week 7.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.