I POSTED A FILE BELOW. DUE MAY 25TH !!
Effect of Protein on Exercise, Performance, or Recovery Assignment
Guidelines for your Journal Article Summary
Below are guidelines for selecting your Journal Article and writing the summary:
1. Find 1 (one) original, peer-reviewed journal article that relates to the topic/question. Here are some guidelines to decide if an article meets the requirement:
A. Published in a common refereed (peer-reviewed) journal. Here are some examples:
· Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise
· Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research
· Journal of Physical Activity and Health
· Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport
· Journal of Applied Physiology
· Journal of Physiology
B. The study must have a set number of participants with descriptions included in the study and NOT a review article!
C. At a minimum, the article must have an Introduction, Methods, Results, and Discussion sections.
D. Articles from newspapers, health magazines, and the internet are NOT typically acceptable.
2. A type-written response (in your own words) to the following questions is required:
A. Describe the research question and why the question is important.
B. Describe the methodological approach. Basically, describe how the researchers executed the study. Include a description of the population they used.
C. Discuss the findings of the research and practical applications.
D. Discuss the strengths and limitations of the research.
3. Students must include the entire journal article with the assignment. Simply providing the abstract is NOT acceptable.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.