The Fourth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution is a limitation on both state and federal government power to make arrests, search people and their property, and seize objects and contraband, such as illegal drugs or weapons. These policy limits are the bedrock of search and seizure law and are ultimately at the root of your right to privacy.
Analyze the following U.S. Supreme Court case:
Carpenter v. United States [PDF].
Write a 3–4 pages in which you:
Prepare a two-page case brief of Carpenter v. United States and the Supreme Court’s extension of Fourth Amendment protection to cell phones and locations.
Use the Case Brief Template [DOCX].
Explain the dissenting opinions of Justices Gorsuch, Alito, Thomas, and Kennedy, including your understanding of their arguments and whether the arguments are valid.
Support your writing with at least three credible, relevant, and appropriate academic sources.
Write in an articulate and well-organized manner that is grammatically correct and free of spelling, typographical, formatting, and/or punctuation errors
Name of Case
Facts of the Case
Decision by the Court
Reasoning and Rule of Law Applied by the Court
Analysis and Importance of the Case
© 2021 Strayer University. All Rights Reserved. This document contains Strayer University Confidential and Proprietary information and may not be copied, further distributed, or otherwise disclosed in whole or in part, without the expressed written permission of Strayer University.
Page 1 of 1
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.