Making a Template communication list
The purpose of this assignment is to create a communication plan for stakeholders. This communication plan is in relation to the case study you selected in the Class Resources.
Complete the “Communication Plan Template” located in the topic Resources folder.
This assignment requires two or three scholarly resources.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
Prepare Part 2 of the template according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Communication Management Plan Template is present and thorough. It includes substantial relevant details
A description and analysis of the elements in the communication cycle is present and thorough.
Implementation Checklist Template
Part 1: An implementation checklist can keep a project on track by outlining specific activities, which stakeholder is responsible, and by planning a due date. Fill in the implementation checklist below for the case study.
Part 2: In 250-500 words, address the following:
1. Explain the importance of an implementation checklist.
2. Explain the importance of addressing change management in the implementation phase of project management.
© 2022. Grand Canyon University. All Rights Reserved.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.