Week 4 DiscussionDiscussion Topic
Before beginning work on this week’s discussion post, review the following resources:
Doing Discussion Questions Right
Expanded Grading Rubric
From the assigned readings, select one topic for which you will lead the discussion in the forum this week. Early in the week, reserve your selected topic by posting your response (reservation post) in the Discussion Area, identifying your topic in the subject line. By the due date assigned, research your topic and start a scholarly conversation as you respond with your initial or primary post to your own reservation post.
Some of the main topics (Dynamics Themes) this week include:
Other potential topics and subtopics exist in the readings.
Be very specific about the topic you choose (e.g., which communication theories or what it is about power that you are analyzing?). Also, now that you have begun to study several OB themes in the course, begin looking for relationships between themes from past weeks and the current week and considering how current organizational environments (e.g., globalization, technology, and change) interact with OB.
As the beginning of a scholarly conversation, your initial post should be:
Succinct—no more than 500 words.
Provocative—use concepts and combinations of concepts from the readings to propose relationships, causes, and/or consequences that inspire others to engage (inquire and learn). In other words, take a scholarly stand.
Supported—scholarly conversations are more than opinions. Ideas, statements, and conclusions are supported by clear research and citations from course materials as well as other credible, peer-reviewed resources.
The reservation post and the initial post are assessed in the rubric line item “Quality of initial posting.”
Neither the reservation post nor the initial post “count” toward days of participation.
Follow-up posts made throughout the week to your colleagues and professor will apply to participation points in the rubric.
All posts will be assessed for writing mechanics and information literacy. Be sure to review the expanded rubric for more details on grading criteria.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.