A Survey of 30 people to find out if they are left-handed or right-handed, and use the following chart to create a contingency table with the information.
Left handed= 6
Right handed = 24
Total Female lefty =4 righty=16
Male lefty Total= 2 righty=8
Answer the following questions about the information in your contingency table:
If a person is randomly selected from the survey participants, what is the probability that the person will be left-handed?
If you randomly choose a female from the people you surveyed, what is the probability that she is left-handed?
What is the odds ratio of choosing a left-handed female?
What is the relative risk of choosing a left-handed female?
Skim through at least one of the following articles on left-handed vs. right-handed people from the Chamberlain Library. Answer the following question: How do the probabilities and percentages for your study compare to those in the study you read?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.