For your term project, you are going to develop a purchasing technical manual for a new manager in your organization (whether actual or hypothetical). The purchasing manual will instruct the newly hired manager in carrying your policies and procedures for ordering, receiving, storage, inventory control, and the issuing of food.
Your writing will need to have separate sections for the following, which are clearly and adequately discussed, including describing optimum conditions and developing strategies for overcoming identified challenges, as well as references course material and external sources;
1. Introduction to the company and job role of purchasing manager
5. Inventory control (count and distribution)
Each section will need to have at least one reference to a supporting article or document, your textbook for example (which will demonstrate research). You must have at least one additional, external resource other than your textbook.
A final element is that the manual should include at least 2 different product specifications used as examples in the writing. Include copies of the specification in an Appendix.
Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA style and formatting.
Length of paper: Between 6 and 8 pages, double-spaced.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.