Marketing Plan: Part I
In the next several units, you will be creating a marketing plan for a company. Submit a draft of your marketing plan to your instructor for review and feedback. This draft only needs to include a discussion of the product or service that you select and the pricing strategy that you anticipate to use. The details to include are provided below.
In this section, discuss your proposed product strategy.
1. Identify the company for which you will be creating a marketing plan, and describe the product or service. If you choose a large global company, you must create a new product; however, this new product may be an upgrade of an existing product. Also, make certain that you select a company that you have not used for other assignments in the course.
2. Explain how your product or service will be classified according to use, durability, and involvement.
3. Identify where your product or service falls on the product life cycle.
1. Identify pricing goal(s).
2. Discuss key determinants of price.
3. Compare and contrast different pricing methods to choose a pricing strategy
4. Explain how you might fine-tune the base price with price-adjustment strategies.
Your summary must be at least two pages in length and be double-spaced. APA formatting is not necessary.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.