Excel & Word APA
See instructions attached
CASE STUDY: MORTGAGE SCENARIO ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Excel 1st part
Rachel and Tom Baker are your friends with whom you have attended the same Bible study for several years. You are a mortgage originator for the XYZ Mortgage Brokerage, Inc., and the Bakers have come to you for advice concerning the possibility of refinancing their existing mortgage. Their current 30-year, fixed-rate mortgage was originally issued for $300,000 at a rate of 6.000%. They have owned their home for 15 years and their current mortgage balance is $213,150. You have identified the following mortgage options for the Bakers:
• 30-Year Fixed-Rate; 5.125%; $1,000 cash required at closing
• 15-Year Fixed-Rate; 4.500%; $5,000 cash required at closing
• 5/1 ARM; 4.375% (2% cap per year; 10% life); $4,500 cash required at closing
The owner of XYZ has been particularly vocal about the need to maximize profits for the firm given the continued lag in the real estate market. Your firm stands to collect the following fees (including fees paid by the mortgage lender directly to your company) associated with each of the mortgage options, as follows:
• 30-Year Fixed-Rate – $4,000
• 15-Year Fixed-Rate – $3,750
• 5/1 ARM – $4,250
As a principled Christian, you are guided by your desire to provide excellent service to your customers but, of course, you must also make money for your employer and yourself (your salary is 100% commission-based). In reviewing the Bakers’ financial situation, you find that their credit ratings are very high and that they are well qualified to refinance their mortgage at
the most favorable rates available.
APA-formatted, MS Word document: below
Analyze the risk-return trade-off for each option and justify your advice with financial
calculations, as well as, logical, ethical, and Biblical considerations.
What advice will you give to the Bakers concerning their interest in refinancing their
existing mortgage? Explain your recommendation.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.