Please find attached file.
Provide 3 files (word, PP, and Excel)
FIN 421: SMALL BUSINESS FINANCE
Wight: 30 Marks
1. Word Report (5 pages).
2. Excel Sheet.
3. Presintation (10 minutes).
LBO Model Test Instructions
A private equity firm is considering the leveraged buyout of , KCoffee a privately-owned coffee
company. In the last twelve months (“LTM”), KCoffee generated $2bn in revenue and $150
mm in EBITDA. If acquired, the PE firm believes Kcoffee’s revenue can continue to grow
15% YoY while its EBITDA margin remains constant.
To fund this transaction, the PE firm was able to obtain 4.0x EBITDA in Term Loan B (“TLB”)
financing – which will come with a seven-year maturity, 5% mandatory amortization, and
priced at LIBOR + 500 with a 2% floor. Packaged alongside the TLB is a $50m m revolving
credit facility (“revolver”) priced at LIBOR + 500 with an unused commitment fee of 0.25%.
For the last debt instrument used, the PE firm raised 2.0x in Senior Notes that carries a seven-
year maturity and an 8.5% coupon rate. The financing fees were 2% for each tranche while the
total transaction fees incurred were $15 mm.
On KCoffee’s balance sheet, there is $300mm of existing debt and $50mm in cash, of which
$30mm is considered excess cash. The business will be delivered to the buyer on a “cas h-free,
debt-free basis”, which means the seller is responsible for extinguishing the debt and keeps all
the excess cash. The remaining $20mm in cash will come over in the sale, as this is cash that
the parties determined is required to keep the business o perating smoothly.
Assume for each year that KCoffee’s depreciation & amortization expense (“D&A”) will be
5% of revenue, capital expenditures (“Capex”) requirement will be 2% of revenue, the change
in net working capital (“NWC”) will be 1% of revenue, and the tax rate will be 35%.
If the PE firm were to purchase KCoffee at 10.0x LTM EV/EBITDA on 12/31/2021 and then
exit at the exact LTM multiple after a five-year time horizon, what would the implied IRR and
cash-on-cash return of the investment be?
Please follow the case study on the following date.
Word report and Excel Sheet: 31/5/2022 (Before the exam time).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.