Disease: Anemia symptomatic.(Student Name)
Miami Regional University
Date of Encounter:
Clinical Instructor: Patricio Bidart MSN, APRN, FNP-C
Soap Note # ____ Main Diagnosis ______________
Gender at Birth:
The patient is …
Review of Systems (ROS) (This section is what the patient says, therefore should state Pt denies, or Pt states….. )
(In a paragraph please state “your encounter with your patient and your findings ( including subjective and objective data)
Example : “Pt came in to our clinic c/o of ear pain. Pt states that the pain started 3 days ago after swimming. Pt denies discharge etc… on examination I noted this and that etc.)
(Include the name of your Main Diagnosis along with its ICD10 I10. (Look at PDF example provided) Include the in-text reference/s as per APA style 6th or 7th Edition.
Differential diagnosis (minimum 3)
Labs and Diagnostic Test to be ordered (if applicable)
Education (provide the most relevant ones tailored to your patient)
References (in APA Style)
Codina Leik, M. T. (2014). Family Nurse Practitioner Certification Intensive Review (2nd ed.).
Domino, F., Baldor, R., Golding, J., Stephens, M. (2010). The 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2010
(25th ed.). Print (The 5-Minute Consult Series).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.