Submit a draft of (1) which policy framework(s) will be followed for the project and (2) DoD-compliant policies, standards, and controls that affect the User, Workstation, LAN, and LAN-to-WAN Domains.Project: Department of Defense (DoD) Ready
This course project is intended to assess your ability to identify, design, and organize information technology (IT) security policies.
Learning Objectives and Outcomes
Successful completion of this project will ensure that you can develop draft IT security policies for an organization and apply learning constructs from the course. By the end of this project, you will be able to do the following:
Evaluate compliance laws relevant to the U.S. Department of Defense.
Assess policy frameworks appropriate for an organization in a given scenario.
Evaluate security controls and standards for the seven domains of a typical IT infrastructure.
Develop DoD-compliant policies for an organization’s IT infrastructure.
Required Source Information and Tools
Web References: Links to Web references in this document and related materials are subject to change without prior notice. These links were last verified on August 26, 2020.
The following tools and resources will be needed to complete this project:
· Course textbook
DoD instructions or directives
Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD Information Technology (IT)
U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Chief Information Office Library
Department of Defense Information Security Program
Department of Defense Internet Services and Internet-Based Capabilities
You may consult other relevant sources, if needed. If so, include citations for those sources in the final deliverable for this report.
This project is divided into several parts, each with a deliverable. The first three parts are research drafts, which should include organized lists and notes gathered during research, sources, and in some cases policy drafts. These documents should be organized and readable, but are not polished reports.
Project Part 1
U.S. Compliance Laws Research
Submit a draft of your research of DOD-specific requirements for an organization’s IT infrastructure and U.S. compliance laws that may affect the firm.
Project Part 2
Infrastructure Research A
Submit a draft of (1) which policy framework(s) will be followed for the project and (2) DoD-compliant policies, standards, and controls that affect the User, Workstation, LAN, and LAN-to-WAN Domains.
Project Part 3
Infrastructure Research B
Submit a bulleted list of DoD-compliant policies, standards, and controls that affect the WAN, Remote Access, and System/Application Domains.
Project Part 4
Submit the final report of your cl
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.