Data Management Information System Design and Implementation Proposal Report
Now that you have a better understanding of what types of information systems a business may use for its daily operations and to support its customers, you will select an enterprise or organization (real or fictitious) of your choosing to determine which data management information systems can best support it. By then end of this class, the goal is to prepare a comprehensive proposal for the design and implementation of an information system that can support data management.
In this first Individual Project (IP), you will describe your selected organization’s issues related to data management, such as using sales to forecast future production needs. You will also set up the report outline so that you can add to it each week. The combined weekly IP assignments will be your final Key Assignment deliverable.
You will be working on many parts of the proposal throughout each week that will lead you to complete the final proposal report. Each week, you will receive IP assignment information and a deliverable for each IP.
First, you must choose a company or enterprise (can be hypothetical) along with a product(s) that fits the following criteria:
Nontrivial: The enterprise or organization utilizes or has the potential to utilize information systems.
Domain knowledge: You will apply concepts you learned in Unit 1 for BADA200.
Select a company and product that fit these requirements, and submit your proposal to your instructor before proceeding further with the assignments in the course. What you choose will be used for all of the assignments each week.
Your first task in this process will be to select a project to use as the basis of your design. You will be using a document template each week to meet each deliverable requirement. This will be a working document. As you proceed through each project phase, you will add content to each section of the working template. For your final deliverable, this template will be turned in as your completed Key
The project deliverables are as follows:
Submit project proposal to instructor for approval
Review and save the working document template. Each week, you will be adding information to specific sections based on the bolded section headings and deliverable requirements. You can find this template here.
Using Microsoft Word, type in the following on the template title page:
Name and course information
Name of project
Date of project submission
Add the following information to the corresponding sections in the working template (this will be your first deliverable):
Give a description of the company. This is a narrative on the company or organization’s background, what it does, and the company’s mission. This should be 2-3 paragraphs.
Data Management Organizational Issues
Create a table that has 4 sections: Issue, Impact, Business Operations Impacted, and Suggested Improvement.
Fill in the table so that it is 1–2 pages long; at least 8 issues related to data management must be identified.
The table should look like the following:
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.