To better understand the different types of business information systems, research at least 2 sources on the levels that are represented in an information systems pyramid (use links below). Some of the levels that are represented in this pyramid can fall into the categories of operational, managerial, and strategic. Discuss the following:
Explain the business-driven information systems pyramid and how the levels relate to each other.
Compare and contrast operational support systems, managerial support systems, and strategic support systems.
You can find information regarding the information systems pyramid by clicking the following links:
The Digital Transformation Pyramid: A Business-Driven Approach for Corporate Initiatives
Types of Information System: TPS, DSS & Pyramid Diagram
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.