Students will present two case studies in seminar class from their caseload. Offering a brief overview of the client demographics (fictional name, age, gender identity, marital status, ethnicity and/or race), the student will present a summary of the following in a PowerPoint format:
How did this individual/group present to the agency and what the client(s) viewed as their challenges
Describe the biopsychosocial/cultural/spiritual assessment factors of this case.
Did you, as a social worker, identify additional needs? If so, what were they?
What did the client identify as their strengths?
What strengths did you as the social worker identify in this client?
Describe in detail how the following theories could be applicable to your client and this case:
Erikson’s theory of psychosocial development
Person in Environment perspective
Cognitive Behavioral Theory
Other (name and define the theory or theories)
What type of intervention(s) did you offer and how does this relate to evidence-based practice (EVP)?
How did you come to choose this particular intervention?
Was the client involved in the process? Why or why not?
Discuss the response of your intervention.
Outcome and Evaluation
What was the outcome of this case?
How does this outcome relate to the EVP research?
Would you have done anything differently and if so, why?
Describe in a reflection, how you feel about your ability to work with clients.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.