Course Objective IV: Analyze the current trends and manifestations of terrorism and the consequent challenges they pose for US national security policies.
Weekly Objective: Current Trends and Manifestations in Terrorism
One of the essential activities of the President is to receive a daily intelligence brief. Your task this week is to prepare one where you alert him on the most current threats and/or trends in terrorism.
A President’s Intelligence Brief (PDB) is a specialized type of speech, designed to exchange information or review important details. A PDB needs to be concise, objective, and accurate. No quotations, personal views, ideology, or suggestions are included. You simply inform the President on what is going on, where, and who the actors are. For this exercise, you may consult news sources to find current events. Do feel free to ‘Google’ a PDB to learn how it is written.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.