In this assignment you will examine how advances in technology and telehealth have improved health care in rural communities. Transportation, health monitoring, timelines, and communication within the health care system are key areas where telehealth can reduce or minimize challenges and burdens with patient encounters. The increased use of telehealth and the application of interoperable systems increases the need to protect patient information and health care system data. You will write a paper to assess how telehealth, interoperability, and Health Information Systems (HIMS) can be used to deliver health care services and improve patient-centric health care practices in rural communities.
Write a 4–6 page paper in which you:
Determine three key health care services that could be delivered by telehealth in rural communities.
Examine three technologies applied in telehealth for delivery of three selected health care services.
Critique how interoperability requirements applied to telehealth improve the delivery of three selected health care services.
Examine how Health Information Management Systems (HIMS) are applied in telehealth for delivery of three selected health care services.
Propose how the application of telehealth for the delivery of three selected health care services could improve patient-centric health care practices.
Use at least three sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions. The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
Propose how interoperability requirements, technology, and Health Information Management Systems (HIMS) can improve patient centric health care practices.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.