Unit 4 DB: Willingness to Pa
Read and consider the “Willingness to Pay” example in Section 7-1 (Chapter 7 Section 1).
Everyone shops for things they need for themselves and for gifts for others. Your old car just died and it’s not worth anything. But the local Toyota dealership has a sale on the new Corolla Hybrid that gets 45 MPG all around. The list price is $28,590. They really want to make a sale because they have too many in stock and their floorplanning costs are through the roof. Your friend works at that dealership and finds out that they paid $25,000 for the car. Your budget tells you that you only have $26,500 to spend, that’s the most you can pay. You test drive the car and negotiate with the dealer and settle on a sale price of $26,000.Please evaluate and explain the:
willingness to pay,
producer cost, and
willingness to sell of this transaction.
Define these terms in your explanation, not as separate definitions. Incorporate the meaning into your narrative so that you write a convincing story. Comment on the initial posts of at least two of your classmates. Your comments should support or challenge what they write with some level of detail to make this a “discussion”. Be sure to name the person you address.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.