175 – 265 words
Cite at least one peer-reviewed reference
Respond to the following:
Dr. Jennifer Haddad Connell
You did very well with presenting leadership traits. Your best leader description is motivational and encouraging! The qualities you mention that include trust and respect, and the good relationships you describe, are things that I think we should all attempt to achieve.
Working with people is a day to day experience and we build relationships. One this we can do, as human beings who are prone to error, is to attempt to embody the qualities you mention daily, and when we fall short it’s important to recognize and regroup. Employees watch us – not just for today but for how we behave over the long haul. No matter what kind of day we are all having, there are expectations for the leader to be above board and to command the ship in a way that others will trust and follow.
All: Can you think about a leader you have had whom you trusted and followed? What about the opposite? What happens if you have a leader who may not be trustworthy? What should we do when we don’t have faith in our leader aside from quitting? How can (if at all) we rectify negative situations?
5/21/22, 9:13 AM
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.