Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word analysis of community policing policy that addresses the following:Describe the selected police policy.Discuss how the police policy was created.Identify the key actors involved in making the policy.Provide an example of the policy in use.Was the policy effective or ineffective? Explain your answer and provide data or evidence to support your conclusion.NOTE: This paper is an examination of a particular policy, not general discussions of the chosen topic.Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. You must use a minimum of three peer-reviewed sources that discuss criminal justice in the United States, none of which can be more than 10 years old. Law school reviews or bar journal are not considered peer-reviewed. Additional references are highly recommended. Fonts must be Arial or Times New Roman, 10pt or 12pt
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.